Tuesday 24 June 2014

AIG announces new global commercial property coverage for mid market

American International Group, Inc. (AIG) insurers have launched a new line of multinational commercial property products and services for mid-sized businesses confronting global risk exposures

AIG’s Property Performance Series – which includes expanded coverage, loss prevention engineering and risk management solutions – is meant to meet needs in light of more middle market companies seeking opportunities overseas, notes a statement issued last week by AIG, an international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions.

"Middle market companies are shifting their focus from deep cost cuts to strategic opportunities for growth, including global expansion," George Stratts, AIG’s president of Global Property, notes in the statement.

"Our offering is designed to help clients maintain their business continuity by providing outstanding coverage and contract certainty, as well as services modelled on those provided to the largest multinational organizations," adds Carol Barton, head of product strategy, Global Property, for AIG.

The Property Performance Policy is an all-risk property damage and business interruption policy that can offer a company cover for all operating locations and property exposures, the statement notes. The policy form can include environmental clean-up, equipment breakdown, crisis management and cyber coverage, with additional property coverage extensions available.

AIG reports that the policy provides commercial property solutions for mid-sized businesses in Canada, Australia, Europe, South Africa and the United States, and the company has plans to expand the offering to businesses in other countries later this year.

As part of the series, AIG is also scheduled to roll out several industry-focused policy forms tailored to provide coverage enhancements for clients in different industry segments. These include healthcare, higher education, manufacturing, real estate and retail.

Source DAILY NEWS



1 comment:

Putri Adiratnaa said...

Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {  247officedept@gmail.com  }

Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to  the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: {247officedept@gmail.com    WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740.